We have had wonderful support from three primary schools in Lancashire:
They have raised funds for specific projects, donated school supplies and written pen letters to the children at Shalom Academy to help them learn English.
Get in touch if you would like your school to partner with us.
What do your pupils get in return? Partner with us and they will…
- gain insight about how children their own age live and learn in rural Kenya
- expand their world view
- develop their empathy for other cultures
- work as a team to raise funds for good causes
- discover how to change the lives of others
- learn how to make a difference in the world
We have enjoyed terrific support from member organisations such as Rotary clubs. Their interest has inspired us to create links with the Rotary Club of Kakamega.
Our trustees have a great story to tell and are always available to give talks to your members. Invite us to your next meeting.
We wouldn’t be where we are without the huge support we get from business and private individuals – both financial and practical. We sincerely appreciate all the help from these special businesses:
- Design team Deeper Blue for our powerful branding and school badge
- Architect David Cox for designing our fabulous future build
- Quantity surveyor Ian Gorrell for quantifying our future build
- Business Breakfast Club, Preston for their generous support
- Evolve Document Solutions for bringing running water to the school
- Eden Marketing for the fantastic website
- The Coggin Group for their generous support
- Building surveyor Andrew Jones for his generous support
- Leasing experts UK Carline for their generous support
- Media 21a for their printing services
- Total Insignia for badging up our school uniforms
- Countrywide Financial Solutions for their generous support
If you have something to offer and think you may be able to help us, get in touch.