Some of my favourite photos from the second day at Irovo. Vitalis called it a day of celebration.
- Finally, I got a good pic of the ever-shy Vitalis (seated with the kids in their new jerseys). You can see some of the very popular chalkboards and teachers’ resource books being held up behind him
- The joy of a pencil and new rubber!
- Olive with Vitalis’s wife, Robina.
- Vitalis’s father, Bruno, gives Olive a massive bunch of bananas as a thank you for all the goodies. We will never again be potassium deficient.
- Olive, Vitalis, Robina and their children Baracka and Deborah, with the school supplies safely stored in their home.